Friday, December 7, 2012

I like that. I like that. I like that.

My life feels so inconsistent. I don't even know what to feel at this point. Love life is officially dead as of today's realization. I'm on a jobhunt that, at this point, feels like a job in of itself. I haven't registered for classes yet (and to be completely honest, my mind feels mushy. It might be the drugs flushing out of my system though) I want to start taking pictures again. I want a job that I actually wouldn't mind. I want a social life that involves me not hating myself for going out. Everything about me is contradictory. I want to feel consistent. Always in a god damned rut and I truly believe the whole "The only person person stopping you from being the person you want to be is you" or whatever, but I can't help it. I'm just being me. Not to say things are looking up though. At least I'm trying. At least I'm pushing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment