Saturday, September 8, 2012

4:40 AM


Took the semester off to focus on what I want to do with my life, to work as many hours as possible, and to volunteer. I do miss school, to be honest. But

First, figure out where I want to volunteer.
Second, stop spending money. Fucking dicks. Save up for a new laptop, iPod, and camera.
Third, write up a resume and recommendation letters.

Also, JUSTIN GO TO THE GYM YOU ASSHOLE.

This laptop I'm using is super fucking slow.


HAHA I haven't posted on this since like the start of summer.
When is my psychiatrist gonna call me ;________;

Hanging out with Shane's has become the highlight of my day tbh. And it's nice to hear that the feeling's mutual.


DOWNLOADING MUSIC FINALLY. Talib Kweli, The Talking Heads, Say Hi, Grimes, JJ FAD, the Killers, Black Light Dinner Party, Mos Def, Twin Shadow,Kisses, Mercy Playground, etc etc etc.

Isn't it fucking crazy how much music there is in the world? Think about it, you could spend YEARS just listening to music and you wouldn't even make a dent on all the music in the world. I also feel this way about books, movies, tv shows and this obviously stresses me out. I need to sleep...........

But before that, set up my bandsintown account again.

Gettin my groove back. Nineteen's an inbetween year, might as well use it to my advantage.


No comments:

Post a Comment