Monday, June 4, 2012

"What do I tell him?"

Graduation's officially happening. And I feel like I should do this long reflective post about my ~feelings~ and shit but who am I kidding no one pays attention (HAY FRANNY!)

So this year's been pretty awesome. Missed roughly 3 months of school. Did a lot of drugs, which led to a drug dependency for awhile. So that was cool. Got depressed. Got over it. Uhm, straightened out my priorities. Kind of. Quit a job. Got a job. Made friends. Lost friends.

I dunno, it just seems so long ago that I was starting motherfucking Senior year. Now it's over. And apparently I'm on my own now. Which is fine. Just. Ugh. I'm gonna miss the familiarity. And how easy everything was.

Until later blog.
I'd post pictures but I'm too lazy for that.






------

P.S. "You go have fun. Fuck him. Do whatever you want. But you're mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment